Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks To The Post Office...

Photobucket

My days here in Utah are much different from the days I spent in Nevada. My brothers house was laid back and simple, while my sister's lifestyle is more energetic and busy. By nature, I am more like my brother but I'm finding I'm happier keeping busy so it's really working out to be here.

Becky and her husband are both mail carriers. They get up very early and work long days. Because of that, they also go to bed earlier than I am used to. The first few days it was difficult for me to fall asleep before midnight, but I'm starting to like the early to bed, early to rise concept. When Becky is finished with work, the afternoons are filled with chores, shopping and playing. Seldom do we spend time sitting in front of the television. I am hoping all this moving around helps me lose a few easy pounds!

The problem with all of this is I can't seem to find time for my computer. I used to stay up late and write posts, but that doesn't work any longer. So I'm hoping you'll be patient while I try to figure out a new schedule that works with my new lifestyle.  It's ironic because I have more to share now, but I can't find the time to do it. Life is funny, isn't it?

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new home and your new lifestyle.
Maybe you can blog in the mornings after everyone goes to work? I find my brain works better in the morning than at night.

ShEiLa said...

It sounds like the changes are good ones for you. I am sure that you will figure out the schedule that works for you... until then I will look forward to reading what you have to say.

ToOdLeS.