Monday, November 22, 2010

He Cracks Me Up

I hadn't planned to write on my blog today, but lucky for you, Gus sent a link to this video, and I couldn't resist sharing it. He and a buddy put it together last night. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have this. It's nice to have pictures, but when you're missing someone you love, video is even better.



A couple of notes, the pictures of  the guys in their dress blues were taken last night as they were preparing for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball.  I love seeing my son in his blues...it makes this mama proud!

Also, when he talks about buying a car from a Lincoln Ford dealership, it's a made up accent... that's not how he normally talks. I think he may be making fun of a television commercial or something. But no matter what he's doing, he cracks me up!

Weekends are always lonely for me. It's when I miss my guys the most. But seeing this video today really helped to chase the blues away.  It's the next best thing to giving them a hug!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video. Glad it brightened your weekend!

YTB!

Ryan and Mistie said...

Fun...thanks for sharing!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

What an awesome son!

I commented on another post but wanted to make sure you saw I found tons of Roka Blue in my local grocer.

Jamie in Oklahoma