Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Love It...So You Might Too


Photobucket


I've mentioned before my favorite day of the week is Monday. It's Becky's day off and I enjoy spending it with her. We often drive into Salt Lake City for errands or just to shop and have lunch.

Lately, however, we seem to have started a new Monday tradition. We stop at our favorite new find, My Sugar's Donut Shop.

Photobucket
Notice the donut in the middle row, right side. That is the maple donut of which I am so fond.

They have the most amazing donut's I've ever eaten. I've tried most of their flavors, but my all time favorite is the maple. It is unlike any maple frosting I've ever tasted. Its not the brittle topping you'll find at most places (though they make that kind as well)  but rather it's a creamy, not too sweet, homemade frosting that perfectly compliments the tender donut its paired with.

Since finding My Sugar's, I spit on Krispy Kreme! Okay, not really, but i would choose My Sugar's over a Krispy Kreme any day! Sorry Krispy Kreme...you're still my second favorite donut though!

Not only are the donuts out of this world, but the customer service is amazing. We are always greeted by the same smiling girl and she makes our visit so pleasant. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend you stop by. Oh, and be sure to pick up an extra maple donut for me. Thanks!

My Sugar's Donut Shop
2126 South 3200 West
West Valley City, UT 84119

2 comments:

Ryan and Mistie said...

You are dangerously close to Ryan's work when you get those donuts! :O) You should stop in and say HI to him one Monday.

I love me a good donut - may have to make a trip to see him myself ....

ShEiLa said...

I hope that one day... I get to try one of these delightful sugar rush donuts.

ToOdLeS.