Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nothing

Photobucket
I don't have a funny story, or a hilarious joke to tell. I don't have an opinion to vent or an interesting news story to talk about. I don't have a new recipe, a fun craft, or a great new website to share. My kids didn't do anything amazing today, and neither did I.

I haven't run across any old pictures to show you, or taken any new ones either. I don't have any good news, or bad news for that matter. I'm not overly tired, or extremely energetic. I don't have a secret to share, or an announcement to make.  I wish I had something to write, but I don't. It was just an ordinary day.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Jane, Thanks for visiting my blog. I have been reading yours this afternoon. I've been touched by your courage and your honesty.

I loved your post today. I really don't know anyone who isn't fairly ordinary (except Oprah or Martha) but they aren't in my circle of friends. My husband overheard a neighbor telling someone...Bonnie is such a good cook. SHE HAS A BLOG. Bid deal. Anyone can have one. We are all ordinary, and that's a good thing. It means we're normal. I look forward to reading more from you.