Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Photobucket

It's been weeks since I've participated in filling in blanks. I'm so excited to be back on track this week! If you want to join in the fun, be sure to visit Lauren and hook up!

I wish everyone in the military could be home with their families for Christmas.

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. I sat on my chair, in front of the computer for hour after hour. It was bliss.

Today I will do a little Christmas shopping and hopefully some baking too. I will also finally watch Toy Story 3 and I can't wait!

Tomorrow I will finalize my shopping list so I can finish up Monday.

Maybe if  I try to be the best person I can be, then all my dreams will come true. I hope so.

Someday I want to spend Christmas in my own home, with both my boys and their families. I can only imagine the joy I would feel!

I love playing Christmas music extra loud when I'm home alone. It makes me so happy!

4 comments:

Sara said...

aw I hope all your dreams do come true! x

Joni said...

i still have quite a bit of shopping to do. nothing like waiting last minute! ugh.

Jen said...

That's what I did yesterday, too! Glad I'm not the only one ;)

Brittany said...

Toy Story 3 was awesome! Spanish Buzz is my favorite ever! :)