Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Love It!

Photobucket
This past weekend, we took a chance and watched a movie none of us had heard of before. We weren't expecting much, but we were happily surprised! This movie is adorable. It is sweet, funny and super warm. My mouth hurt from the smile I had during the entire film.

It's called Flipped and it's a wonderful family film. Gather the kids, pop some popcorn and enjoy a fun filled family night together.  If you don't have children, please watch it anyway. This is a terrific movie for everyone. I honestly think it's one of my favorite three movies ever! It's that good.

You don't have to take my word for it...just watch the trailer.



If you've seen it already, I'd love to hear what you thought. Please leave a comment. Thanks!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I've never heard of it either, but am always looking for a good family movie.
Nick and I have just decided to make one night a week family movie night. We are desperately trying to pull Alex into a more traditional family than the one he left living with his mother. Apparently the kid only sat in front of a video game or the TV in his own room while mom was who knows where.
I will definitely check this one out!

ShEiLa said...

Sounds like you found me a movie to watch... thank you.

ToOdLeS.