Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Photobucket

I am currently obsessed with Million Dollar Listing. I thought I would hate it without Chad, but I am really loving it. When they show the flashbacks, I realize how annoying he really was. I love the new Josh! He's sweet and spicy.

Today I am happy because I got enough sleep last night and because I talked to both my boys and my bestest friend today. I couldn't ask for more.

The age I am is 47 and the age I feel is younger. I can't really put a number to it, but I am feeling healthy and happy.

My favorite place is at the kitchen table, playing games with the family. We have more fun there! It's really helped me to become closer to my brother in law and nephew.

Something I have been procrastinating is exercising. I have the best of intentions, but I can always find a reason not to. I know I need to get out and move, but it's so hard to get started.

The last thing  purchased was nail polish. I am addicted to buying new polish every chance I get. It's cheaper than a pair of jeans, and it makes me feel feminine.

The thing I love most about my home is my bedroom. Since I am staying with my sister's family, my bedroom is my own. I love hiding in here and dreaming about my kids and what the future will bring me.

If you'd like to fill in your own blanks, visit Lauren at the little things we do and link up!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with you on the exercise procrastination. I really must stop that! And my cheap girly buy is usually chapstick. I buy it for the same reason as you buy the nail polish. It's an easy pick-me-up :)

Angela said...

I love playing games on the floor or on a table! So fun!!!

And nail polish is BLISS! I love light green for spring!

In The Loop said...

Glad you got enough sleep last night & were able to talk to your boys. I know that getting enough sleep always makes me feel better the following day. Hope you have a nice weekend!

monica said...

love love love your blog chica!!!

have good week!
xo monica