Monday, March 28, 2011

Back...for the time being

You may or may not have noticed I temporarily deleted my blog. It was a rash decision and I somewhat regret it. So I've undeleted it for the time being.

I'm not sure what I want to do with it, but I do know I need some time to think it through. I am going to leave it up for a few days while I think it over. I am thinking I may start a new blog and retire this one. I just don't know yet.

 I do promise to come back in a few days and explain my behavior. Please bear with me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little freaked when it said it was deleted. I hope all is well! Glad you are back. I'm okay with you starting a new blog as long as I'm invited! ;)

YTB!!!!

Ryan and Mistie said...

Wherever you are, I'll be there ... in a TOTAL NON-STALKER kind of way. heeeheee

Lin said...

Aw...you can't leave us Jane! We'd totally miss you :(

If you do decide to move on to something different, make sure you let us know where to find you :)