Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's that time of the week to fill in our blanks! If you want to join in, just click right here to visit the little things we do to join in.

The phrase or punctuation I most overuse is ... I think it's called an ellipsis. I can't help myself. I enjoy them. The phrase I overuse is probably "I can't take it anymore". I am being a big baby when I say it. But life isn't how I want it right now and I just happen to freak out about it too much.

Today I am thankful for a family who loves me, new mascara, warm socks, country radio, facebook (so I can peek in on my boys lives) and easter candy.

My best friend is my sister. She spoils me constantly and listens to my crazy rants about Hollywood celebrities even though she usually has no idea who I'm talking about. She encourages me to be the best I can be and she bakes the best brownies on earth.

A quirky thing about me is I like to eat my food in layers. If I have a hamburger, I eat the top bun, then the toppings followed by the meat and finally the bottom bun. I won't do this in a restaurant but at home, I always do.

This weekend I am not doing anything special. I will do my laundry and give the dog a bath. Other than that, I don't have anything planned.

Something that worries me is what is going to happen to me. What will the future bring? Will I marry again? Will I have my own home again?  Will I die alone? Will my boys turn out okay?

On my nightstand you would find my iPod, a book by Gene Wilder called Kiss Me Like A Stranger, Burts Bees lip balm, my clock radio and a control for my heated mattress cover.

5 comments:

Cat said...

I love reading about other peoples eating quirks! I'm totally wanting some of those malt eggs they bring out at Easter! I haven't even let myself look yet.

Nicole Mariana said...

I love that you are thankful for new mascara! Also I didn't know what an ellipsis was until I googled it, come to find out I overuse those as well. Love your blog.

XoXo Nicole Mariana

www.romanianprincess.com

...with ♥, SB said...

I have never read that book, good so far?
Great fill in the blanks! I also participate so I am just strolling on in to show some love ♥

Helen said...

I also eat my food in layers, I don't like mixing different types, so I always eat one part at a time. Sauces confuse me.

And I'll even do that with a burger in a restaurant.

KatMcD said...

Love your list. I just realized that my nightstand is so crowded with books that I forgot to include Burts Bees lip balm on my list.