Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Stole It and You Can Too

One of my favorite blogs is The Glamorous Life of a Housewife. I adore Whitney...she's a young mother of one of the cutest boys around, Levi (I die! That child is so darling), and wife to her best friend. She makes me smile with her honest posts of trying to balance being a wife, mother, daughter and all around good person. I learn so much from her!

Last week she posted this fun A to Z fill in and she encouraged us to steal it for ourselves. So that's what I did! If you want to, please steal it from me!

A. Age:  Forty Seven...or a hundred. They're the same thing.

B. Bed size: Twin. It has it's advantages...I can turn the electric blanket up as high as I want to.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathrooms. All that bending over hurts my head.

D. Dogs:  One. She's a Shi Tzu Jack Russell mix. She's the sweetest animal ever!

E. Essential start to your day:  A trip to the bathroom, brush my teeth and a text from my best buddy.

F. Favorite color:  I like them all!

G. Gold or silver: White gold. I like the silver color better, but the yummy weight of gold is necessary.

H. Height: 5' 5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano a bit. Or at least, I used to.

J. Job title: I'm a little fuzzy on that one currently.. but I'll forever be a mom. Does that count?

K. Kids: Two boys I adore.

L. Live: With my sister in Northern Utah.

M. Mom’s name: Carol to most people, Grandma Bullock to her grandchildren and Grandma Carol to the neighbor kids.

N. Nicknames: Janer, Janie, Jane the Pain (I hate that one)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Four: once for each of my babies, my brain surgery and a 'female procedure'

P. Pet peeves: Rude people, booming music, those dang motorized shopping carts!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Not like weird weird but like exciting weird."

S. Siblings: 1 older brother and 3 younger sisters

T. Time you wake up: Usually between 8 and 9

U. Underwear: Yep!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I can't think of a single one...

W. What makes you run late: Nothing. I am ALWAYS on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had:  Mostly brain scans

Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate chip cookies, macaroni and cheese and green chili burritos.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Kangaroo... because seriously who doesn't love them?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Cleaning the bathroom sucks so much! The worst part of it all for me has to be scrubbing the heck out of the shower/tub. Always on time huh? What the heck is your secret, I'm always late...always.

I attempted making homemade mac & cheese & the darn thing turned out SO thick that it wasn't edible lol. Well, my younger bro ate it but he's a cheese fanatic so that doesnt count.