Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Shocking But True

You're never going to believe this. You'll think I'm making it up to pull your leg. But, I swear it's true. It's completely true.

Do you remember my rant about these things?

Photobucket

Well, Becky and I were in Walmart today when we were almost run down (again) by one of those awful motorized scooters. The driver was a middle aged man, who politely stopped and said "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to almost run into you." Then he waited until we passed before proceeding. It was shocking!

I swear it's the truth. Amazing, huh? I seriously wanted to hug the man. I noticed Becky had the same impulse. The poor guy would've wondered what kind of crazy women he almost ran into if we had followed through.

Anyway, I'd better get to bed. We're going into the big city tomorrow morning. I just wanted to assure you, there are good motorized scooter drivers in the world. I'm sure you'll rest easier tonight knowing that.

1 comment:

Lin said...

haha, so glad he realized it & apologized. I was almost run into by a lady in one of these things last week & if I hadnt jumped (literally) out of the way she would have taken out my left foot. Damn those dangerous Walmart motorized scooter drivers! lol