Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poking Fun At Charlie

I am greatly disturbed by the whole Charlie Sheen drama of late. I really don't understand why we give so much attention to famous people who are making train wrecks of their lives. We did it with Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and now Charlie.

I try to avoid any news story or interview with Charlie. I think it's ridiculous what he's done to the cast and crew of Two and a Half Men. I also think this guy is so far gone, he isn't ever coming back. His brain is fried. As for the 'goddesses' they need a swift kick in the backside for their contribution to this whole mess and I hope Charlie never sees his kids again.

How's that for an opinion?

All of that aside, I did happen upon these two videos poking fun at Charlie Sheen. I thought they were clever and humorous. One is from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the other from Jimmy Kimmel Live! I hope they make you laugh like they did me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were both great clips. I don't get the fixation with a man who is imploding either. I really don't get 1 Million people who want to follow the imploding man in Twitter. Just. Don't. Get. It.

YTB!!!!