Friday, June 24, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Photobucket

It's just not Friday if I don't fill in the blank. Join along, if you'd like. But remember. It's no fun if you don't link up. Hurry over to the little things we do to add your link.

The last thing I ate was (were) two very delicious oreos.

The next thing I'd like to eat is a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. I'm not sure which flavor, though carrot cake is a top contender.

The best things are made from chocolate. Ha!

Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is hearing from old friends.

Sports are more fun in person. Watching on television is boring but being there with the crowds, the sounds, the electricity, and most of all the food make it SO MUCH more fun!

I miss winter, my skinny jeans, my grandma, ninety nine cent a gallon gasoline, Dairy Queen blizzards, and of course my boys.

Right now I am fighting a horrible headache. I should be sleeping it off, but I couldn't miss fill in the blank friday!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I haven't ever ate at the cheesecake factory, but I drool over their menu constantly. Carrot cake?! ZOMG. Lovely.

Also, 99 cent gasoline makes me cry. Our fuel (my wife and I have a Jetta, so it takes diesel) is almost like four bucks a gallon. Ye-owch. ;.;

brlracincwgrl said...

I wish they had a Cheesecake Factory around where I live, so I can try it out :(.

99 cent gasoline, oh those were the days!

The Michelle Show said...

they don't even have the cheesecake factory in Canada, boo hoo :(:(

Keri said...

Mmm cheesecake factory cheesecake. There are only a couple in Calgary and I am soo glad they arent really close to my house!!

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by! You're right, the best things ARE made of chocolate!!!

Lin said...

Bravo to you for stopping at 2 Oreos! I get my hands on those & 1/2 the pack is missing within in minutes...yeah, I have no self control :( haha

99 cents gasoline? Stop making stuff up! lol, I remember those good old days. I've never in my life liked cheesecake but will always make an exception for Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. They know what they're doing!

Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

mm. cheesecake factory cheesecake is UNRIVALED. so are dairy queen blizzards. seriously, I love everything food related in this post :)

monica said...

why does all food talk make me hungry?

xo monica