Monday, June 6, 2011

I love it...

Photobucket

I saw this on our local news website the other day. It's the story of a father, Dale, who has a wicked sense of humor, dressing in a different costume each day, to wave goodbye to his teen son as he rode off on a school bus. I only wish I had heard about it sooner, as I would have loved to follow along. It would have been great for a laugh a day!

Dale's blog is here.  Check it out if you'd like to see every costume of the year. I haven't looked at all of them, but I did look through several pages worth. I think Dale is a riot! Any kid would be lucky to have him as a dad.

I encourage you to visit his blog and enjoy some of his 'get-ups'. Maybe you could pull the same thing on your teenage kid.  If my boys were still at home, you can bet I'd do it. I probably wouldn't last the whole school year, but embarrassing my boys for a week or two would be great fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, I read about this guy before...He was really into it huh? Even though his son acted embarrassed, I think he kinda enjoyed how people liked watching to see what his dad would be dressed like each day.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits