Monday, June 13, 2011

It's So Good To See You

Hey. It's been a while, hasn't it? Life has been a tad rough around here the past couple of weeks. It's left me drained... so I couldn't find anything cheerful to say. I know you must be bored silly with all my whining of late.

It's probably teasing to pop in like this, then leave again...but I'm going to. I wanted to make an appearance. You know. Just in case anyone was still coming by. I've missed you.

I'm leaving town for a few days. I'm off to see my boy. Gus is home on leave again. It seems like he was just here... actually he was. But he's back, and I can't let the opportunity to see him pass me by. I never know when I'll have the chance again.

I hope you're happy and only good things have come into your life.

It's my plan to be back to normal when I get home. I hope that's what happens.

See you then.

2 comments:

Ryan and Mistie said...

Have a great visit and we'll be hear from you when you get back. :O)

Lin said...

Have a good time!