Friday, July 1, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Happy Friday! Not only does today begin the weekend, but it's also the day to fill in the blank!  Hurry over to the little things we do to link up. While you're there, leave Lauren a congratulations...she's expecting her first baby!! Congrats Lauren!

The best news I ever received is my brain tumor was benign.

Something I'm looking forward to is four days alone, with the whole house to myself.

Something I would never do is participate in a flash mob, go to my class reunions, or shave my head.

If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead) I'd choose my dad. He died when I was eight. I've heard stories all my life about how intelligent and warm he was. I have a few very fond memories of him and truly feel I missed out not having him in my life.

If I had to put a label on my style it would be 'good try'. I never seem to hit the mark, though I truly strive to.

One should always be polite, and use good manners.

I want to be married again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love 4 days alone but then again I have no clue what I would do.

Sara said...

I, too, am glad that your tumor was benign <3

Linda said...

Hi Jane...I'm Linda, and it's nice to meet you on this blog hop today.

I am glad your tumor was benign too. Sorry you have gone through that, and some other hard times...like your divorce...and also your daddy dying when you were so young. My dad left us when I was 5 yr. old and we never saw him again.

Your boys sound great. Thank them for me for serving our nation in the marines! I know you are proud of them.

I would never shave my head either! And no flash mob for me! (smile)

I am a Christian and I love all the blessings God has brought into my life. I have had 14 grandkids, but 3 of them live in heaven. The 11 here on earth are ages 20 down to 4. They fill my life with love. I hope you will have some little blessings too someday... (:>) After your boys fall in love and marry!

I enjoyed your play list music. I like some country stuff...and all on your list!

I invite you to visit my blog too.

I hope you will enjoy your time to your self. Happy 4th of July!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits