Friday, August 26, 2011

fill in the blank friday



I should be sleeping. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.  I decided I must participate in fill in the blank friday so I'll sleep later.

One of life's most simple pleasures is eating dinner as a family at the kitchen table.

 People ringing my doorbell, wanting to sell me something makes me want to punch someone.

I like Thursdays because it's Project Runway night!

Juicy is a funny word.

If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be mascara. My eyes are invisible without it.

I'm happy that my son deployed yesterday. He was worried he would be in the Marines for four years and never get to go anywhere.

I would never sing in public. You're welcome.

If you want to fill in blanks too, hurry over to the little things we do to join in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea... ya wanna know what's great? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... and ya know, it was my kitchen, it was my refrigerator, it was my apartment... and it was the BEST peanut butter and jelly sandwich that I have had in my entire life!

YTB ~ Always!

Kattrina said...

Family dinners are great!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your son has a good deployment and that he returns safely. Have a great weekend. :-)

Ryan and Mistie said...

We will have Hayden in our prayers!!

.....and I apologize to whoever I sit next to in meetings when we start a hymn. :)

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Hey! I got here through The little things we do. I'm glad I bumped into your blog. :)

Love love love family dinners!!!


Really beautiful blog you have here! Maybe you could come visit me too sometime..
Have a nice day!


___________________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

Lin said...

There's something so special about eating together. I'm always having to nag at my husband to eat at the dining room table with me versus us sitting in bed & watching TV.

Hate solicitors! I'd never sing out in public either, I'm awful haha.