Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is anyone still here?

I wonder if anyone is still out there... I kinda left you hanging. I was feeling overwhelmed, ill, depressed and lonely and didn't want to fill the pages of my blog with anymore of those negative emotions. So I took a break. It lasted too long.

I'm feeling so much better now. I have a better outlook on my life. I'm excited about Christmas and for the first time in several years, I am enjoying every day leading up to it. Becky and I went Christmas shopping this past Monday. We lasted ten hours (!) before we finally gave in and went home. I only bought one thing that day. But Becky did very well. We'll go again next week...hopefully, I'll find what I'm looking for then.

I won't be with my kids this Christmas, but you know what? It's okay. PJ will be with close friends and Hayden is still in Japan. They're okay, so I'm okay.  I do hope we can all be together next year though. It's my Christmas wish. Maybe I shouldn't have said that...now it won't come true.

I've noticed a lot of my very favorite blog friends are taking breaks from updating. I miss them. But I really understand. I hope they'll come back though.

I'm going to be much better about updating. If you're still here, thanks.




3 comments:

Ryan and Mistie said...

I was so excited to pop on here today and see a new post from you! :O) Good to see you!!

Kattrina said...

Yay - you're back!!! I'm so happy!! I was praying that you were ok. Glad that you're back and can't wait to read your updates! As soon as I get my next two finals out of the way I will be back to posting more regularly! Missed you!

Lin said...

I'm still around & I'm glad you're back :)