Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Only Happy. Well Mostly.

I told my friends and family I was finished with blogging. I didn't feel like I had anything to say that was of interest to anyone...and I was really tired of trying to think of something to write. Well. Surprise! I'm back!

I have found myself really missing my little blog. Hardly no one reads it, but I still love it. And, I love the few people that do come here. So I've decided to dust this thing off and write again.

I'm only going to post when I feel like it though. I think that way it will stay fresh and fun. I hope so anyway. I'm also going to try really hard to only put things I love on here. No more complaining! It seems like that's all I've done for the past two years and I'm sick of it!

(I'm sure you are too. I don't blame you.)

So to start things off, an old (well...a week old anyway) video I love. I have watched this over and over and I smile every single time. It makes me happy.


Are you smiling? I am.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Omg, you're back...I'm so happy! Welcome back sweets, can't wait to read your future posts.

And, yea I'm totally smiling :)

Ryan and Mistie said...

Great to see you back!

We watched the Voice - and we re-wound this one a few times, too. :O)

Anonymous said...

:)

YTB!!!!!

Welcome back!

ayu said...

Though we don't know each other but welcome back!

ayu