Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm Back Again...But That's Not Important

I'm back. For good this time. Or at least until no one visits anymore. Then I'll quit blogging because I don't want to talk to myself all that much. Or, if I have to stop blogging for whatever life problem comes my way, I won't come back. Leaving and reappearing is stupid. I'm not doing it again.

I have something important to announce. Gus is home for good. Yea! He officially finished his time in the Marine Corps yesterday. I officially finished my time supporting my boys in the Marine Corps yesterday. I am relieved and oh so happy! The best part? I get to live with this kid and his wife for a while. I promised I would stay out of the way, and not get involved in their business (though if they would just listen to me, I could guarantee them perfect lives). But I get to enjoy having most of my family with me again. Honestly, I never thought I'd make it through the past six years.

One more thing before I shut this computer off and go to bed. I wanted to add a picture of my kids to this post but don't have a photo editor installed on this computer. I miss Picnik so much! Anyway, I consulted google for a new one and guess what I found? I happened upon a little site called Ribbet!  Have you heard of this? I hadn't and I am so happy to have found it! It's Picknik reincarnated! And if you visit their site, here, and sign up now, Ribbet! premium is included! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have access to this place. I love them!

Here is the picture I edited to share:

I hope Lanie doesn't kill me for putting this up since she is acting silly, but I love this picture. It makes me happy.

One last thing, thanks for visiting. I missed you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I plan on holding you to the 'never leaving again.' Regardless of what bumps come, you can never leave again. It is too enjoyable reading your thoughts!

YTB!