Thursday, June 20, 2013

Give Me A Break....Please

I got some bad news a couple days ago. Seriously bad news. I'll tell more about it when I get all the details. But I am starting to feel like God is picking on me.  I kinda need a break.

Anyway, whenever I'm in a bad mood or just need some time to think, I put in a movie. It's always the same one...I've seen it over a hundred times. Seriously.  Please don't judge me when I tell you its What A Girl Wants. I've seen it so much I don't really watch it anymore. I just listen and play a game on the computer at the same time.

But I always, and I mean always watch one certain part. Before I share, I have to say this: I don't care that I'm old(er) and I certainly don't care this actor is the same. We older people have feelings too. Ha!

Okay, without further ado, here is what never fails to cheer me up.


 Thank you, God. I'm not mad at you any longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that film, but if it makes you happy, then I'm all for it. Hope you are okay! YTB!